WHY HOME STAGING IS A MUST
Marketing your new listing isn’t just about placing a sign in the yard, printing pricey brochures and postcard, or hosting open houses. It’s about standing apart from the pack! Leaving a property in “as is” condition will only help sell the competition, especially when the competition is already using home staging as a marketing tool!
Home Staging has become an industry standard in the real estate market and a vital step in preparing your new listing for the marketplace. After all, you are not a decorator or designer, you are a skilled real estate agent that knows how to sell homes. That is why you should provide your clients with a professional staging service that will lay out exactly what needs to get done prior to listing the home.
- Faster Sale - In 1/3 of the time – and it costs less than an extra mortgage payment!
- Higher Offers - Sell for 6-17% more! Recoup many times your staging costs.
- Wider Appeal - Property will appeal to a majority of potential buyers.
- More Showings - More agents are willing to show move-in ready property to their clients.
- Reduce Negotiation - We reduce the issues that buyers use for price negotiation.
- Competitive Edge - Your home will stand out above the competing properties.
First impressions are critical! When a prospective buyer pulls up to the driveway, gazes at your home and then walks through the front door, you have only moments to impact their first impression. Buyers need to start making an emotional connection to the home as soon as they walk through the front door. Many ‘yes’ or ‘no’ decisions are made within those first few minutes.
What do prospective buyers see when they walk into your home? If you’ve had showings but no offers, it may be that you could benefit from the services of a professional home staging and showcasing expert.
Homes that are showcased and staged properly from the get go sells 90% faster than homes that are listed on the market “as is“.
Based on the statistics, a property that is NOT staged stays on the market for at least 26 weeks (more than 6 months!) A long time considering all the carrying costs and the stress associated to it. After staging, these stale listings sold in an average of 41 days. On the other hand, homes that are staged before they hit the market sells in an average of 23 days (what a difference!).
Bottom line is, showcasing your home before it hits the market is a no-brainer for a better chance of a faster sale. If you have listed your home “as is”, and aren’t getting any offers, consider staging it first before you entertain the thought of a price reduction. In most cases, stale properties needs the right “packaging” and the right presentation (given the assumption that the house is priced correctly and in good condition) to attract serious buyers. Everybody loves a beautiful home and a move-in-ready property! That is why staging works home!
Imagine all the time and money (not to mention the stress) all these home sellers could have saved if they staged it from the beginning.
10 Reasons You Should Professionally Stage Your Home
- You Will Make A Lot More Money! Hiring a professional home stager is the second BEST investment a home seller can make in the process of selling their home.
- House Will Sell Faster which = More Money and Less Headache and Stress! A National Association of Realtors survey found that the longer a home stays on the market, the further below list price it drops. Homes that sold in the first 4 weeks averaged 1% more than the list price; 4 to 12 weeks averaged 5% less; 13 to 24 weeks averaged 6.4% less; than list price; and 24 weeks averaged more than 10% less than list price.
- The Cost of Staging Doesn’t Cost A Dime! In a Home Gain Survey of over 2000 Realtors, it was discovered that the aspects of home staging typically provides a 399% return on investment.
- Most Home Sellers Cannot View Their House Objectively! If you can’t see objectively, you can’t “package” effectively. Hiring 3Sixty Home Staging gets your home into its most advantageous condition for showing.
- Your online photos will stand-out amongst the competition! According to a National Association of Realtors survey, over 95% of buyers are searching for homes online first before deciding to visit. Give buyers a reason to drive to your home by having multiple photos of beautifully staged rooms that will stand out among the competition!
- Only 10% of Homebuyers Can Visualize the Potential of a Home that’s why staging a home is critical! You don’t want the advantages of your home overlooked and left up to the buyer’s imagination.
- The Longer Your Home is on the Market, the Lower the Price Will Be, so STAGE FIRST! According to a National Association of Realtors survey, homes that sold after 4 weeks on the market sold for 6% less then ones within the first 4 weeks! Don’t be in a position where you have to lower your price…have your house staged!
- The Money You Make On the Sale of Your Home May Be TAX FREE and the Money You Spend on Staging is Deductible! Take advantage of a possible tax-free capital gain by getting every dollar possible while getting a possible tax deduction for spending on staging services to improve and sell your home.
- Leaving Your House in “AS IS” Condition Will Only Help Sell the Competition! Competition can be stiff and buyers have very high expectations, as well as choices. Successful agents know that the key to competing is professional staging because it creates compelling online presentations, drives buyer traffic to the home, and turns prospects into buyers.
- You Can Relax! You will have the satisfaction of knowing you have done absolutely everything possible to affect a quick sale of your most valuable commodity and for top dollar! Don’t leave money on the table
This is should be a prospective customer's number one call to action, e.g., requesting a quote or perusing your product catalog.